Grass-fed and Grain-Finished
- These beef cattle were on pasture and supplemented with organic grain during the winter. They were not treated with hormones and antibiotics.
- A better choice than what you find at the grocery store knowing that they were raised humanely, fed healthy, and from a local farm.
- Buy in bulk and save money! Great for big families or sharing with friends. This is the most economical way to buy beef.
- Custom cut allows you to give directions to the butcher how you want your beef processed.
- Choose your steaks and thickness, roasts and size, quantity of ground beef, and organs, etc. It's a fun way to experience all the cuts of a cow!
How it works
- Once you complete your pre-order, we will email you a cutting instruction form for how you want your portion processed.
- When the beef is done, we will let you know it is ready to pickup here at the farm.
- We will initially charge your credit card a $100 for the deposit. Non-refundable.
- Pricing is $8/lb for final packaged weight.
- Total price: 250 lbs x $8/lb = $2000*
*Note the total amount above is an estimate, final weight of your beef share will vary.