- (4) Pork Chops
- (1 Tbsp) Flour
- (1 tsp) Chili Powder
- (1 tsp) Garlic Powder
- (1 tsp) Onion Powder
- (1/2 tsp) Smoked Paprika
- (1/2 tsp) Black Pepper
- (1 c) Chicken Broth
- (1 Tbsp) Apple Cider Vinegar
- (2 tsp) Honey
- (garnish) Parsley (optional)
- Combined rub ingredients in a bowl (flour, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder. smoked paprika and black pepper).
- Cover pork chops in rub.
- Cook pork chops in oiled skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, cover skillet and cook 6 to 12 minutes until internal thermometer reads 145° F.
- Transfer pork chops to a plate, then cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, then add the chicken stock, vinegar, and honey. Use a whisk to scrape up from the bottom of the pan any pork rub bits.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook until reduced by half and thickens.
- Top pork chops with sauce an parsley and ENJOY! 😋