- (1 lb.) Stir-Fry Meat
- (1/4 c.) Arrowroot (or corn starch)
- (1 Tbsp.) Ginger, fresh minced
- (3) Garlic, minced
- (3 Tbsp.) Liquid Aminos
- (3 Tbsp.) Honey
- (1/3 c.) Water
- (sprinkle) Sesame Seed
- Dust meat in arrowroot and cook; about 2 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
- Mix ginger, garlic, liquid amino, honey and water together. Add sauce to pan whisking continually to pull up the pan scraps and until the sauce thickens; about 3 minutes.
- Add meat to sauce mixing to combined. Serve over rice garnishing with sesame seeds.