- (3 lb Roast) Chuck roast
- (16 oz Jar) Pepperoncini
- Place roast in crock pot.
- Pour the entire jar of pepperoncinis and juice on top of the roast.
- Set crock-pot on low for 8 hours.
- After cooked, shred the roast with fork.
- Then place on bread and enjoy a juicy, warm, and tasty sandwich!
Note: We like to use the chuck or arm roast because it has a higher fat content and therefore adds more flavor. Also this roast is ideal for cooking in slow cookers However, any roast will work.
Also we like to put Chicago Johnny's gardiniera on to add more flavor and spiciness! Order yours HERE!