- (3 lb Roast) Chuck roast
- (16 oz Jar) Pepperoncini
- Place roast in crock pot. (3 lb roast)
- Pour the half to 1 entire jar of pepperoncinis and juice on top of the roast. (We like half a jar as it doesn't drown out the beef flavor and not as spicy, but if you prefer more pickle/spicy flavor a whole jar works too)
- Set crock-pot on low for 8 hours.
- After cooked, shred the roast with fork.
- Then place on bread and enjoy a juicy, warm, and tasty sandwich!
Note: We like to use the chuck or arm roast because it has a higher fat content and therefore adds more flavor. Also this roast is ideal for cooking in slow cookers However, any roast will work.
Also we like to put Chicago Johnny's gardiniera on to add more flavor and spiciness! Order yours HERE!