- (4 pieces) Chicken Drumsticks
- (1 Tbsp.) Olive Oil
- (1/2 tsp.) Salt
- (1/4 tsp.) Pepper
- (1/2 tsp.) Garlic Powder
- (1/2 tsp.) Onion Powder
- (1/2 tsp.) Smoked Paprika
- (1/8 tsp.) Cayenne Pepper
- Scrub and stab potatoes and put in oven set at 400°.
- In a small bowl make the chicken seasoning sauce; mixing the seasonings into the oil.
- Coat the chicken pieces with the seasoning sauce with a spoon or brush.
- Once the potatoes have baked 20 minutes add the chicken to the oven and bake for 40 more minutes until the internal meat temperature is 165°.
- Meanwhile steam the green beans and prepare the strawberries (or any vege and fruit you have on hand 🙂)
*The chicken drumstick recipe I got from healthyrecipesblogs.com