- (4 lbs) Beef Short Ribs
- (3 c.) Beef Broth
- (1 tsp.) Salt
- (1 tsp.) Pepper
- (1/4 c.) Worcestershire Sauce
- (1 tsp.) Garlic Powder
- (1 tsp.) Onion Powder
- (1 sprig or 1 tsp. dry) Rosemary
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper. Sear the ribs on each side in a hot skillet; about a minute a side.
- Combined the beef broth, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder together in the crockpot. Place the rib in the crockpot.
- Place a rosemary sprig on top or sprinkle about a teaspoon of dry rosemary over the meat. Cook on low about 8 hours.
Recipe from: https://thestayathomechef.com/slow-cooker-beef-short-ribs/