FREE Home Delivery on Orders Over $149
Grass-fed Meats at The Best Prices
- Buy in bulk and save money! Great for big families or sharing with friends. This is the most economical way to buy Wanda Farm's beef and pork.
- Custom cut allows you to give directions to the butcher how you want your meats processed.
- Choose your steaks and thickness, size of roasts, quantity of ground beef, patties, brats, sausage, smoking, organs, etc. It's a fun way to experience all the cuts exactly how you want!
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT CUTS DO I GET FROM MY BEEF OR PIG?
- The cutting instructions will walk you through the process and help you in choosing the best cuts. However, keep in mind most cuts are limited such as steaks, roasts, bacon, hams, chops, and ribs. Any cuts you don't want go into trim meat. The trim meat can be made into ground beef, hamburger, stew meat, sausage, and brats etc.
- The beef carcass will be if you choose all your cuts about: 30% steaks, 30% roast, 30% Ground Beef and 10% other cuts.
- The pork carcass will be if you choose all your cuts about: 12% belly (bacon), 20% ham, 20% shoulder (roast or steaks), 20% loin (chops/roast), and the rest trim, ribs, and other various cuts.
HOW MUCH MEAT DO I GET FROM MY PIG OR BEEF?
- It depends how you choose to have it cut, but choosing boneless cuts and more trim meats will yield less. The size and grade of the animal can also vary. Beef take home amount is typically 68% of carcass weight (1/4 beef (180lb carcass) =120 lbs). Pork is 75% of carcass weight (1/2 hog (100lb carcass) =75 lbs). Check out each product for better description on yield. These are only approximations this is why we charge by the carcass weight to be fair. The hanging/carcass weight is the standard measurement in the butchering industry.
HOW DOES THE BILLING WORK?
- After the butcher tells us the carcass/hanging weight and their processing fees of your portion, we finalize your invoice based off this information. We will then let you know the final amount due minus the deposit before pickup. You can choose to pay at pickup or we can charge your credit card on file.
HOW MUCH FREEZER SPACE DO I NEED?
- 25 lbs of meat per cubic foot of freezer. So 1/4 beef figure 5 cubic feet and 1/2 pig 3 cubic feet.
I'VE NEVER DONE THIS AND IT SEEMS CONFUSING?
- No worries, we have found this to be confusing for a lot of people, we are here to help with the process. If you want the convenience of having it already cut to the most popular ways, buy our already cut meats in the store. Depending on the time of year, we sometimes have 1/4 or 1/8 of beef and pork all ready for pickup. Check it out here.