Home Delivery Now Available! Free Delivery on Orders Over $199
Pastured Meats at The Best Prices
- Buy in bulk and save money! Great for big families or sharing with friends. This is the most economical way to buy Wanda Farm's beef and pork.
- Custom cut allows you to give directions to the butcher how you want your meats processed.
- Choose your steaks and thickness, size of roasts, quantity of ground beef, patties, brats, sausage, smoking, organs, etc. It's a fun way to experience all the cuts exactly how you want!
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW COME WHEN I VIEW IT IN THE STORE, IT SAYS UNAVAILABLE?
- Please change your pickup location to "custom cut bulk - pre-order" this will allow you to view the items. You can see the option to change your pickup location in your status bar or in your account profile. Sorry for the confusion, but this is the best way to have the correct delivery schedules and emails sent.
WHAT CUTS DO I GET FROM MY BEEF OR PIG?
- The butcher will walk you through the process and help you in choosing the best cuts. However, keep in mind most cuts are limited such as steaks, roasts, bacon, hams, chops, and ribs. Any cuts you don't want go into trim meat. The trim meat can be made into ground beef, hamburger, stew meat, sausage, and brats etc.
- The beef carcass will be about: 1/3 steaks, 1/3 roast, and 1/3 other cuts and trim.
- The pork carcass will be about: 1/8 belly (bacon), 1/2 ham & shoulder (steaks or roast), 1/8 chops, and the final would be other small cuts and trim.
HOW MUCH MEAT DO I GET FROM MY PIG OR BEEF?
- It depends how you choose to have it cut, but choosing boneless cuts, more trim meats will yield less. Beef is typically 68% of hanging weight (1/4 beef =120 lbs). Pork is 80% of hanging weight (1/2 hog =75 lbs). Check out each product for better description on yield. These are only approximations. Final size of animal will vary, this is why we charge by the hanging weight.
HOW DOES THE BILLING WORK?
- After the butcher tells us the hanging weight, we will bill you for the total minus the deposit. You will have the option to pickup at the butcher or at the farm. If you choose to pickup at the butcher, you will need to pay them separately for the processing.
HOW MUCH FREEZER SPACE DO I NEED?
- 25 lbs of meat per cubic foot of freezer.
I'VE NEVER DONE THIS AND IT SEEMS CONFUSING?
- No worries, we have found this to be confusing for a lot of people, we are here to help with the process. If you want the convenience of having it already cut to the most popular ways, buy our already cut meats in the store. We have 1/4 or 1/8 of beef and pork all ready for pickup. Check it out here.